There is the same *** in Walmart succursale 3656 Canada. I was stopped by an old women working there while I was about to leave the gate and she asked me the receipt.

I showed it to her and said that we were not the thieves. She suddenly got angry and pulled back the shopping cart to the service reception. We had lots of stuffs and she wanted to check one by one. I was really pissed off and pulled out some groceries from the bags so that she could check with her “blind eyes”.

They called the police and the idiot manager threatened us that the police was there. We didn’t do anything wrong why we had to scare the police. They said that was her job.

There were so many people shipping there and how come she didn’t ask them to show the receipts and check them. ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Canada Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apologize to us.

Walmart Canada Cons: Treat the customers like the thieves.

• Walmart Horrible Customer Service

Comments

me had went to Walmart and decided to take me shirt off then go in store and look around, well the nosy bodies went and cried to the manager they wasent comfortable with me in store without a shirt so de manager say told me leave the store, why? so what other people do it and they say nothing and its not illegal.

boy oh boy everybody just knows everything

ImportedPolarBear851

I am glad that they informed you that the police were there and it gave you a scare. Maybe now you will learn how to behave yourself in public..

ImportedPolarBear851

How about you apologize for your rudeness and immature behavior first?

@ImportedPolarBear851

not in yo wildest dreams

#1762028

never

ImportedPolarBear851

When you call someone an idiot, you have no right to be complaining about disrespect. I am sure you were hostile and that is why the police were called.

Why did you need to make the comment "we are not thieves".' You have either two choices. Either show the receipt and move on, or ignore her and move on since there is no law saying that you have to show the receipt. I am glad that the called the police on you. It seems like you like to push around old women.

She was just doing her job. All you had to do was either show her your receipt, or ignore her. The fact that you called the manager an idiot shows that you were probably hostile.

Also I suggest that you work on your punctuation before calling someone an idiot. Even a third grader would do better.

@ImportedPolarBear851

u should know, u on a third grade level

@Anonymous

My spelling and grammar, unlike yours is beyond third grade.

dummy

@ImportedPolarBear851

really? I am glad that the called the police on u.

they called the police on u.

and the door greeter suddenly got angry and pulled back the basket, well it sounds like the door greeter was the hostile one. however, u are right about one thing; there is no law that says u have to show a receipt.

no good

@Anonymous

See what I mean silly child.

I graduated to the 4th grade

@ImportedPolarBear851

u don't seem to mind calling people names

This is what you posted in your complaint... There were so many people shipping there...

Huh??? What???

u moron

@Anonymous

Lol, this child does not know the difference between shipping and shopping and yet calls the manager an idiot. I hope mommy sees his or her complaint and gives her a time out.

@ImportedPolarBear851

it takes a child to call someone a child

@Anonymous

Nope, I am calling the user a child for their immature name calling.